Mission, Vision & Board of Directors
Erie County Conservation District is a service based organization providing for the conservation of natural resources and the creation of a healthy environment. We educate local residents, municipalities, landowners, educators, and organizations that are involved with or concerned about wise environmental stewardship.
The Erie County Conservation District strives to become a leading conservation organization in Erie County to provide assistance, management, and education for the wise use of our natural resources.
Board of Directors
- John Hallenburg, Jr. – Chairman
- Bob Buhl – Treasurer
- Francis Surovick - Farm Director
- Dean Curtis - Farm Director
- Deborah Phillips – Farm Director
- Sue Moyer – Public Director
- Bonita Herman - Associate Director
- Brian McNamara – Associate Director
- Kathy Dahlkemper – County Executive
- John Green - DEP Representative