Permits & Forms
Erosion and Sediment Control Activities and Programs
The goal of this program is to protect and maintain the waterways of the Commonwealth and Erie County through a Best Management Practice approach focused on minimizing accelerated erosion during earth disturbance activities. Authority in this program is delegated to ECCD from the PA Department of Environmental Protection. Activities include permitting for Chapter 102 and Chapter 105 (part of Title 25 under the PA code) activities and National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES PAG-2) during construction activities.
For more information contact Gene Clemente.
- 2012 DEP Erosion and Sedimentation Pollution Control Program Manual
- NOI Forms, Checklist, and Instructions
- NPDES Co-Permittee Transfer Form 3930-PM-WM0228
- NPDES NOT Pre 11-19-2010
- NPDES NOT Post 11-19- 2010
- Erie County HQ-EV Streams
- Visual Inspection Report
- Chapter 105 General Permits Link
- Chapter 105 General Permit Registration Link
- Chapter 105 GP Transfer and SLLA Link
- Conservation Easement and Deed Restriction Instructions
- Model Deed Restriction Template
- Model Conservation Easement Template
Please note the PNDI form substitution until the DEP eLibrary has updated all files.