Explore a summer internship at the Erie County Conservation District!
This program is a 10 week seasonal program for the summer. Approximate start date
is the first week of June and final date is the third week of August.
Intern responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with educational programming
- Management of invasive species within Headwaters Park
- Maintain trails within Headwaters Park
- Assist with planning and development of events, including workshops and fundraisers
- Other duties in the office and Park as needed, see link for more details