Explore a summer internship at the Erie County Conservation District!
This program is a 10-week seasonal program for the summer. The approximate start date is the first week of May and through July.
Intern responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with educational programming
- Management of invasive species within Headwaters Park
- Maintain trails within Headwaters Park
- Assist with planning and development of events, including workshops and fundraisers
- Other duties in the office and Park as needed, see link for more details