Cost & Scheduling
Programming takes place onsite at Headwaters Park and runs one hour and 30 minutes. However, you can choose to combine two programs for a full day and bring a pack lunch. Each program includes time out in the park and on the trail — please dress appropriately! Chaperones/advisors are welcome at no cost.
Please notify us five days prior to scheduled date if needing to cancel a program. A cancellation fee may apply if notification is given in less than five days.
1½ Hours of Programming
- If your group has fewer than 15 participants, the cost of a 1-1/2 hour program is $50 for the group.
- If your group has 15 participants or more, the cost for programming is $3.50 per participant.
3 Hours of Programming
- If your group has fewer than 15 participants, the cost of a 3-hour program is $90 for the group.
- If your group has 15 participants or more, add $5.50 for each participant.
Stream Study is available in April, May, September and October.
1 Hour of Programming
- Cost per classroom, per instructor is $30, plus $.55 per mile. Miles are calculated as round-trip, from Headwaters Park to the school location and back.
For more information
Email our Environmental Educator or call (814) 825-6403 to schedule your visit.
We strive to make every visit a unique and memorable experience. It is our hope that visitors leave with a better understanding of our natural surroundings.