Headwaters NRC Trust
Headwaters Natural Resource Center (NRC) Trust is organized for charitable, educational, or scientific purposes.
The mission of the Trust is to assist the Erie County Conservation District in advancing environmental education opportunities at Headwaters Park and the accompanying Natural Resource Center.
The Headwaters NRC Trust board consists of five (5) members:
- Tom McClure - Board chair
- Francis Surovik - Vice Chair
- Julie Leonard - Treasurer
- Kristen Currier - Secretary
- John Hallenburg - Board member